Summer Sweat Party!
WOOHOOO! I don’t know about everyone else, but I am ready for the weather to warm up + for summa summa summa timmmeee to begin! I know this summer is probably going to look a little different for the majority of people but that doesn’t mean we can’t still make the most of this happy, sun filled season!
To celebrate, let’s kick it off by a 4 week #SWEATPARTY challenge! YASSSSS!!!
The goal of this challenge is to get up, outside and get your sweat on for 4 weeks! I will challenge you to be active in different ways throughout the month (with a few rest days too) as well as send you 2 quick weekly workout videos. Workouts can be done on any days during the week and can be modified to cater all fitness levels. The daily challenges will be quick (most can be done in less than 10 minutes) and will serve just as an extra boost to get you outside and active every day!
Here are the deets:
- Challenge runs Monday June 1st through Sunday, June 28th.
- Weekly workout videos will be posted via a private YouTube link that I will send out every Sunday evening.
- I will also send you a Challenge Calendar that has your daily challenges outlined. Print it out + hang it up somewhere to keep you track!
- Share the challenge!! Taking on new goals is always more fun when you do it with friends! Especially during this time of social distancing, this is a great way to spend time with each other (virtually or 6ft apart!), hold each other accountable + root one another on!!
- This challenge is FREE! If you would like to make a donation, that would be so kind, generous and genuinely appreciated but seriously NO pressure to do so! My venmo handle is @AmandaMills619
Bookings are closed for this event.