30 Day SWEAT + RESET Challenge!
As much as I LOVE winecations + tuning out for a few days, I equally love getting back into my routine + treating my body + mind like the QUEEN she is.
For me, that means eating whole, nutritious foods that fuel my body + mind and make me feel energized + jazzed about life. Did you know the gut is directly linked to your brain and they legit talk back and forth to each other? And that 90% of our serotonin receptors (happy hormone) live in our gut?! The food you consume can directly affect your mood, anxiety, libido (!!) and even your risk of developing neurodegenerative diseases.
It also means moving my body consistently every day; whether it be a barre, HIIT or cycle workout or simply going on walks. The key is movement and the benefits are insurmountable and they’re much more vast than you may think. From increased brain health (exercise actually stimulates chemical changes in your brain that enhance learning, mood and thinking) to building + preserving bone mass (did you know your bone mass starts to decline in your 30’s?!) to increased immunity (fun fact: the lymphatic system relies on your motion to circulate fluids and flush out toxins, wastes + other unwanted materials from your body)
These reasons are obviously just the tip of the iceberg as to why it is SO important to treat your body like your most precious possession (ugh because it is) but unfortunately a lot of us, myself included, don’t always do that or even know what foods and movement actually ARE the best for YOU.
If you’re like me and in need of a little post summer reset to help you look + feel your absolute best from the inside out, I’d love for you to join me on my 30 DAYS SWEAT + RESET CHALLENGE!
For 30 days we’ll be fueling our bodies with whole, nutrient dense foods while identifying certain ones that may not be serving our bodies all that well. We will learn how to eat and drink more intuitively, giving our bodies the nutrients they need to function optimally and truly flourish from the inside out. We will also be moving our bodies every. single. day. with daily movement challenges + 2 weekly workout videos created and sent to you directly with love from me.
Challenge is starting Monday, September 21st and running through Wednesday, October 21st. You can opt to do both the 30 days to healthy living reset + sweat challenge or one or the other!
Check out the deets for both of the programs below!
Arbonne 30 Days to Healthy Living deets:
This program is designed to help you reset, recharge + establish sustainable, healthy habits. This is not a diet or a cleanse but rather a program to help clean up your diet, heal your gut and focus on whole foods that nourish your body from the inside out. It is designed to help you use food as fuel and optimize how you look and feel, inside and out. It helps you identify foods you are currently eating that may not be serving your body well + begin to eat and drink more intuitively, giving your body the nutrients it needs to function optimally.
Some benefits of this reset is improved gut health, more energy throughout the day, better sleep, reduce feelings of stress, weight loss + discovering what food choices make you feel the best so you can be a clearer, happier + more confident you.
As part of the reset you want to avoid the following foods that, in many cases, are not beneficial to our overall well being: artificial sweeteners, alcohol, coffee, dairy, gluten/wheat + soy (fermented soy such as organic, non-GMO tempeh is an acceptable vegan protein option)
You also want to:
- eat every 4 hours & include an arbonne protein shake for 2 meal occasions
- choose balanced plates of vegetables, lean protein, nutrient-rich carbs, and healthy fats
- include healthy snacks as needed to help maintain energy
- drink plenty of water to help keep hydrated and support normal bodily functions, including digestion (try to drink at least half of your body weight each day in ounces of water)
- add additional vegetables, healthy fats, and/or carbohydrates to your shakes or meals if you are feeling hungry
Your Core Products:
- Digestion Plus: Support your gut health every day with enzymes, prebiotics and 3 billion CFU of probiotics.◊ Enjoy once per day, with or without food. For maximum product efficacy, do not use with hot water.
- Herbal Detox Tea: Take care of yourself and focus on healthy living with an herbal blend that supports normal function of your liver and kidneys.◊Enjoy once per day.
- Energy Fizz Sticks: A blend of ginseng, guarana and green tea supports energy.◊ Available in Strawberry, Pomegranate or Citrus flavor. Enjoy up to three stick packs each day. 2 boxes included.
- Protein Shake Mix: Enjoy 2 bags of 20 g of clean vegan protein to help you feel full, especially when blended with your favorite non-dairy milk, healthy fats, and even berries.◊ Available in Chocolate or Vanilla.
Your Customizable Options (you choose 2):
- Body Cleanse: Reset with a cleanse to assist with the gentle elimination of toxins.◊ Gentle enough to use daily at any point in your 30-day program.
- Greens Balance: Balance your diet with a whole serving of fruits and vegetables in every scoop.◊ Enjoy at least one scoop per day.
- Daily Fiber Boost: Boost your fiber intake with 12 g in each scoop to help keep things moving.◊ If this is your first time adding fiber to your diet, start slowly with half a scoop or less per day. Gradually increase to a full scoop per day if no digestive discomfort is occurring.
The full Arbonne cleanse, 30 Days to Healthy Living Program costs $444 retail price.
However, most people who decide to do the program don’t actually pay this much.
Here are your options:
Become a Preferred Client. This gets you 20-40% on all Arbonne Products. There is a one time fee of $29 and you can get the 30 Day Program Set of products for $266.40, for a total of $295.40 before tax. You also get a free gift for signing up!
You can also become an Arbonne Independent Consultant. There is a fee of $49, but you get the program for 50% off— $222. That makes it a total of $271!
Think it’s too expensive?? Well here’s a little breakdown for ya!
Less than $10/day! And your meals are less than your daily starbucks latte! If you’re interested and would like to chat more, please shoot me an email at email@example.com or check out my Arbonne site here !
30 Day Sweat Challenge deets:
I’ve designed this program to challenge you to move your body every day (9k-12k steps to be precise!) as well as complete daily wellness challenges + 2 weekly workout videos created by yours truly! I’m going to give you a broad variety of workouts so you can pinpoint which ones work best for YOUR body + YOUR mind. I truly believe that workouts need to serve your mental health just as much as they do your physical health and I would really love to help you find your jam! I will also be creating an online community and resource for all participants so we can cheer each other on along the way and offer one another support. You will also have me as your biggest cheerleader, mentor and supporter who will always be available to help you in any capacity!
Pricing: $40.00 or FREE when you choose to also participate in the 30 Days to Healthy Living!
Ready to feel your best and flourish from the inside out? Fill out the form below and lets do the damn thang!